February 2022 (version 1.61)
The next update of PHP Tools for Visual Studio, version 1.61, introduces improved and fixed features based on our user's feedback, thank you!
- PHP 8.1 readonly properties without a type hint are reported as fatal error since the type is required
- improves code parser performance
- (VS 2019) Context menu command "Publish" fixed.
- debugger evaluating empty arrays fix
- twig editor stability improvements
- fixes generated PHPDoc code when previewing built-in PHP functions
- fixed slow opening (editor frozen for minutes) of certain PHP files
- editor stability fix
- word highlighting and Find All References resolves primitive type names correctly
- fixes crash on non-English Visual Studio installations
- fixes IntelliSense not seeing any symbols