Date: March 10, 2014
- Fix when there is running Visual Studio during install.
Date: March 7, 2014
- Debug Quick Watch fixes (inside return and array use)
- IntelliSense shows types of properties and constants of builtin PHP types.
- Project properties scroll bars fix.
- Project properties on first load marked as dirty.
- Visual Studio 2010 without 'Visual Web Developer' feature does not allow HTML Editor.
- Fixed issues with updating or uninstalling the extension.
- Fixed issues with missing project and item templates.
- Allowed downgrade to an older version.
- Improved php.ini check.
- Fixing php.ini under non-Administrator account or with UAC enabled.
- "xdebug.remote_host" option validated properly.
- Opening php.ini from Interpreters dialog allows edit with UAC.
- Debug launch with debug issues fix.
- Silverlight debugging without IE shows readable error message.