Date: October 22, 2018
- PHP up to 7.3 warnings: trailing commas, list ref assignment, instanceof with literal.
- Code analysis improvements
- Renaming of a name within 'use' statement
- Renaming of a class within a namespace
- Renaming of a file with a class asks for automatic refactoring
Date: September 24, 2018
- Implement Interface/overrides respects base's return type.
- Options for implement Interface/overrides to not generate PHPDoc.
- Options for implement Interface/overrides to not generate TODO comment.
- is_callable() analysis.
- More PHPDoc suggestions.
- Formatting code with syntax errors is not allowed.
- Smarty syntax and colorization.
- PHAR inspector supports gz compressed entries.
- PHAR inspector reads files not included in the project.
- PHAR inspector optimizations.
Date: August 20, 2018
- __tostring() return type diagnostic.
- Unified diagnostic codes.
- Option to disable collapsing of comments by default.
- Drag&drop does not corrupt code indentation.
- Twig editor fixes.
- The condition expression in conditional breakpoint is casted to bool implicitly.
- Inspecting expression avoids "cannot get property" error.
Date: July 24, 2018
- Blade templating integration fixes and improvements.
- Twig templating handles extensions from referenced projects.
- More UI localizations.
- Possible deadlock fix, hanging during project load.
- IntelliSense respects "include_path" option in project properties.
- Description of properties from @var tag.
- Code validation warning for array to string conversion.
- Code validation improvements for 'setlocale'.
- Validation of using '$this' outside a valid context.
- Validation of throw argument which must be Exception or Throwable.
- Validation of type after implements keyword.
- tostring, construct, __destruct return types check.
- Editing long string values in debug.