Date: January 15, 2016
- TLS 1.2 enhancements.
- Enhanced interactive authentication support.
- Support X509 certificate host key algorithm in SFTP
Date: January 5, 2016
- Fix of crash when smart tag action resulted in exception.
- Fix of activation issue when firewall doesn't allow us to reach license server.
Date: December 23, 2015
- comment/uncomment fixes.
- comment/uncomment at begining of line works.
- comment/uncomment of selection with HTML/PHP handled properly.
- (VS2015) Split window fixes.
- (VS2015) Fix of corrupted HTML when pasting code or formatting selection.
- formatting selection (e.g. on paste) fix.
- Fix of Visual Studio crash when php.exe version is in an unexpected format.
- Fix of activation issue when current user account was not configured to allow delegation.
Date: October 29, 2015
- (VS2015) fix of crash when Microsoft ASP.NET and Web Tools 2015 (Beta8) is installed.
- Automatic format after semicolon closing a colon block (endif; endswitch; endfor; endforeach; endwhile;).
- Outlining of colon blocks.
- Outlining of try/catch/finally blocks.
- Colorization of true/false/null as keywords (blue).
- Fix of IntelliSense not containing symbols from composer packages.
- Update of file transfer protocol library.
Date: October 15, 2015
- Fix of loading the extension into Visual Studio.
- Major editor performance improvement for large files.
- Fix of error underlining location.
- Fix of crash in case of circular dependency in unused packages.
- Introducing Devsense.PHP.Nodes.dll.
Date: October 2, 2015
- From Existing Code project template.
- (VS2015) Fix of Text Explorer - listing and running tests works in VS RC without admin.
- PHPDoc above local variable works even without @var.
- @ignore PHPDoc tag above a local variable avoids reporting it as unused.
- (VS2015) Fix of lost PHP code colorization after HTML code edit.
- Fix of tool tips during debugging.
- Fix of HTML formatter.
- Fix of code analysis crash of huge complex functions.
- (VS2015) Laravel blade templating experimental support.
- (VS2015) Fix of Autos Window.
Date: September 25, 2015
- Correct completion of aliases and use of aliased namespaces.
- IntelliSense inside PHPDoc for type hints and PHPDoc tags.
- Code completion after "new" looks at function signature to preselect class name.
- F1 onto user-defined function/class/constant looks into @link PHPDoc and opens it if any.
- Fix of IntelliSense update for files out of PHP project.
- When renaming a file from Solution Explorer, user is prompted to refactor name of contained class.
- Option to outline code blocks (if, switch, case, for, foreach).
- Navigate To (Ctrl+,) looks into referenced packages as well.
- PHPDoc tags colorization and completion fixes.
- Fix of Go To Brace (Ctrl+]).
- Editor fixes.
- Option to reformat line of code after moved using Alt+Up/Down (VS2013 and later).
- Editor performance improvements.
- 'elseif' in IntelliSense and snippet.
- 'Operator' color is customizable.
- Major editor engine change.
- Fix of brace completion within strings and comments.
- Fix of signature helper bolding wrong parameter after comma.
- Fix of smart indentation after mixture of HTML and PHP.
- Colorization of HEREDOC and NOWDOC with XML or HTML code.
- Outlining of HEREDOC and NOWDOC content.
- Background color for HEREDOC and NOWDOC content.
- Visual Studio 2015 HTML Editor.
- Fixes (VS2015 only) - outlining, items in context menu.
- Fixes for importing/upgrading wizard.
- Visual Studio 2010 fixes - Options Dialog crash, Smart Indent.