Date: October 12, 2016
- PHP 5.5, 5.6, 7.0 syntax support.
- PHP 7 return type hints.
- High DPI support improved.
- Editing in compare window supported.
- Warnings about unsupported functions, classes, constants and constructs.
- Warnings about duplicit case labels within switch.
- Compatibility warnings for PHP 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0
- Signature help is colorized.
- Tooltip shows return type to the right of function header.
- IntelliSense localization in Japanese and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Formatting and editor fixes.
- Manual path mapping supported.
- Updates to project system, stability and features fixes.
- Open Command Prompt, Copy Full Path command added.
- Added many web development relevant file templates (JSON, bower, grunt, gulp, angularjs, jsx).
- Fix: Renaming file extension of php item template wasn't possible in the New File dialog.
- Fix: Issues when making changes to the projects outside of VS.