Date: July 22, 2014
- Brace completion of ' disabled when typing in comments.
- Fix of smart indentation causing editor to freeze.
Date: July 9, 2014
- Task List from code comments fixes.
- Publish fixes.
- Publish of selected files and folders added.
- Improved publish performance.
- Full automatic brace completion.
- Comment selection fix when the selection ends on beginning of a line.
- Changing options updates editor of already opened files properly.
- Stack trace fixes.
- ReflectionException fix.
- Incomplete test fix.
- Support for risky tests.
Date: June 8, 2014
- Extended code analysis for classes, interfaces and member methods.
- Task List updated with TODOs from code comments (customizable in Options|Tools|Environment|Task List) and from PHPDoc/@todo.
- Smart Tags implementation for implement Interface, Implement Abstract Members and Override Members.
- Project From Existing Code excludes .svn and .hg directories.
- Project From Existing Code excludes hidden directories and its content.
- Project From Existing Code allows to specify list of wildcards for ignored file names.
- Faster project opening.
- Project system improvements.
- Smaller package.
- Less memory requirements.
- .NET 4.5 required.
- @link PHPDoc keyword.
- Fixed use of navigation bar immediately after opening a file.
- Find Symbol Results fixes.
- FTP/SFTP publish is handeling profiles with server names with explicit port number but without scheme.