Date: March 24, 2017
- PHP 7.1 automatic installation.
- Xdebug updated.
- Startup speed improvements.
- Updated PHP parser
- Minor fixes
- Respecting primitive types in PHP < 7.0
- Parsing files from disk respects system encoding and detects UTF
- Inserting snippet indenting fix when there are tabs.
- Nodes outside the current namespace are listed in the completition set as well together with warning icon.
- Autogenerate the use statement for selected class.
- Suggestions added for unknown types in PHPDoc.
- Short name suggestions for types.
- Unknown type handling added for trait uses, return types and catch variable types.
Smarty (VS2015 and newer)
- Smarty has its dedicated editor.
- Smarty delimiters can be modified in project properties.
- Fixes of some edge cases.
- Fixes a syntax error exception.
- Installation suggestion for smarty composer package.
- Include snippet added.
- Break and continue keywords added.
- Experimental support for Visual Studio 2017
- Fix: failed to open PHP project
- Removed Nuget support for PHP projects