January 2022 (version 1.60)
We're happy to introduce the release 1.60 of PHP Tools for Visual Studio. The release improves stability, and adds features based on user's feedback!
- The public web folder is annotated with "wwwroot" icon.
- Project properties and Project's context menu do not show unnecessary menu items.
- Added checks for correct use of the new PHP 8.1 intersection types.
- Improves code completion - faster completion, better pre-selection of completion items.
- Improves analysis of missing abstract method implementation.
- Automatic rename of class when a corresponding file gets renamed in the new project system (common project system).
- Accessibility keywords added to code completion within function headers.
- Running CLI project uses command-line arguments specified on the project properties page.
- Fixes crash in VS 2022 when user clicks at the
php.inilink on the project properties page.
- Fixes possible deadlock upon opening a project.
- Fixes composer info-bar with missing packages information and quick action to "install" them.