Date: March 24, 2021
- Fixes lag when opening code completion.
- Shows PHP log in Output's
- Improves code analysis in try/catch.
- Improves tooltip perf. for variables.
- Memory optimizations.
- Fixes phpunit integration when phpunit is required in
Date: March 11, 2021
- (VS 2019) Option to choose whether to analyse user code and/or vendor folder(s). "User code" only by default.
- Smart indenting of
- Clickable URLs in tool tips.
- Improves editor responsiveness.
- Fixes not disapearing signature help in anonymous functions.
- Fixes error underlining when
- Fixes debugger when using Xdebug 3.0.
- Stability fixes (fixes crash on malformed
- Composer integration fixes.
- Composer window fixes.
Date: February 26, 2021
- (VS 2019) Fixes of Publish functionality.
- Reverted asynchronous code completion.
NullReferenceExceptiondialog when renaming files.
- Fixes crash on opening a project.
- Fixes crash when working with Drupal projects.
- (VS 2019) Shows details about indexing PHP files in VS progress status (lower left corner).
- Improves performance when having composer packages.
- Improves project load times.
- Overall performance improvements.
- Logs details from WebPlatformInstaller process.
Date: February 18, 2021
- fixes possible stuck on project load
- fixes tests run
- fixes invalid composer failure reported to user
- allows new project even if PHP cannot be installed
- updated pcre check
- updates PHP0423 warning for ambigous functions
- updates PHP 8.0 installation from WebPI
- (VS 2019) speedups project open
Date: February 17, 2021
- updated PHP manual with more PHP 8 declarations
- avoided a few falsely reported problems
- fixes type analysis for reserved keywords within PHPDoc
- more details in tool-tips for built-in type keywords
- DBGp Proxy support fixes for the server downloaded from the Xdebug home page
- fixes missing declarations in IntelliSense
- speedups project load
- Twig editor fixes.
- PHPDoc generated above local and global variables.
- Fixes list of required composer packages.
- fixes falsely reported composer missing packages warning
- fixes duplicate composer warning bar
- fixes composer tree (performance and too many packages listed)
Date: February 10, 2021
- Fixes new project creation.
- Asynchronous code completion popup.
- (VS2019) Improves editor responsiveness.
- Fixes exception during project analysis.
- Less warnings about suspicious type conversions between
- Improves analysis of WordPress code base.
- Stability fixes.
Date: February 3, 2021
- Colorizing and analysing code in rename refactoring preview.
- Colorizing code in peek window.
- Code analysis respects subtypes, trait implementors, and mixins.
- Improves type analysis of standard functions.
- Improves type analysis and code analysis of user's code.
- Avoids some falsely reported warnings.
- Updated PCRE checks.
- Improves rename refactoring for fuctions as strings.
- Validating and automatically enabling PHP extensions in Laravel.
- Updates Xdebug to 3.0.2. (3.0.0 has issues when unsetting breakpoints)
- Better tooltip in case it can be either a class or function.
- Improves phpstorm metadata processing.
- Stability fixes.
- Test executor uses correct arguments.
- Fixes remote debugging with path mapping with spaces.
Date: January 8, 2021
- respects @template annotation in PHPDoc
- handles inline @var annotation
- signature help for ambiguous constructors (new \ReflectionMethod)
- PHPDoc array type with union elements annotation (array<A\B\C>)
- PHPDoc allows for nullable type annotation (e.g. ?int)
- improves code analysis, avoids some false positives
- improves code flow analysis, isset(), is_resource(), and type inference
- improves analysis for lambda function use variables
- CLI specific constants and variables are allowed and code completed
- updates .phpstorm.meta.php parser for type inference
- does not respect PHP4-style ctor when using PHP 7.1+
- fixes return check of generator functions
- fixes check for __clone() magic method, can be private
- fixes check for array access on \SplObjectStorage
- fixes case and array key duplicity check for non-printable characters
- (VS2017, VS2019) Progress UI in lower left corner of VS.
- (VS2019) Improves type names shown in tool tips.
- performance optimizations
- "Go to Implementation" for traits
- fixes "Go to Implementation" in case of an anonymous class