PHP Tools licenses are free for open-source projects
With PHP Tools and Visual Studio Community 2019 developers get a powerful PHP development environment for their open-source projects at no cost!
Our Open-source Licenses allow you to use both PHP Tools for Visual Studio and PHP Tools for VS Code.
The project must:
- comply with the open-source definition
- be an active project for at least three months
- release updated builds regularly
The project must not receive any funding from commercial organizations or any form of paid sponsorship.
Developers that would like to acquire a PHP Tools Open-source License must:
- be a developer from the core team of the project
- be a regular contributor to the project
- not be paid to work on the project
Developers must not provide paid consulting or training services, nor distribute paid versions of the software.
If you have any questions, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org