Custom .NET and C# Trainings
We have years of experience in building .NET solutions and we are world-leaders in many technologies such as the C# programming language, F# language, functional programming, PHP and .NET integration and many others. Our instructurs are experts recognized as Microsoft MVPs for their long-standing involvement in technical communities.
Our instructors are experienced speakers who have given numerous well received public presentations and important industry events and led numerous technical trainings in collaboration with the leading Czech training centre Gopas. Many of us also gained valuable experience when giving invited university talks or during our own lectures at Charles University in Prague.
We offer on-site and public trainings as well as custom trainings suited for your particular needs. If you’re interested in one of the trainings listed below or if you would like to order a custom training for your company, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We can offer courses in English and Czech language.
Our courses cover everything you need to jump into the world of managed programming. We’ll introduce the architecture of the .NET Framework, the C# programming language and the core .NET libraries. The course teaches you:
- Architecture of the .NET Framework, Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Object oriented programming on .NET using C#
- Working with standard .NET types
- Exception handling, Working with files and other I/O
Recent C# Improvements
.NET technologies are rapidly evolving and every new version of Visual Studio brings numerous improvements that can make you significantly more productive. Our courses are the best way to keep on the top of this wave. We can offer courses that explain all of the following:
- Taking the best from C# 3.0 functional features (lambda expressions, etc.)
- Using data-programming features of C# 3.0 such as object initializers
- Working with data using Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
- Dynamic language features in C# 4.0
- Verifying and documenting code using Code Contracts
Share this page
- Phalanger 3.0 updates for March 2013 March 6, 2013After several months of development, contributions from opensource community and collaboration with big commercial users, Phalanger is getting bigger. Today we’ve released package of Phalanger, containing many new extensions and latest integration for Visual Studio. New goodies in Phalanger Mainly … Continue reading → […]
- Announcing WP.NET May 23, 2012Phalanger was capable of compiling WordPress for quite a long time, but this support was always targeted at developer audience. Experienced developers could compile WordPress and run it on their servers. However, we noticed that the combination is interesting not only to developers, … Continue reading → […]