Our professionals have practical knowledge of many different technologies used in various areas of software development process. Therefore we are able to provide specialists for virtually any area of IT, we are mainly oriented on following technologies:
- Microsoft .NET is a modern platform enabling you running of desktop, mobile and web applications. We are able to develop software using various .NET languages, like C#, C++/CLI,F# or even Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL). Our software designers and developers are skilled in these languages and related technologies, e.g. ASP.NET, Web Services, WinForms, Silverlight and AJAX.
- DBMS (Database Management Systems), Microsoft SQL Server
- C/C++ as the most used and most powerful native programming languages must be well-known by every development team. Many our performance-critical applications or applications integrating different native technologies are partially or fully written using C/C++, including our own research operating system. We are skilled in C/C++ languages and of course we can provide consulting services of C/C++ based projects.
- DirectX provides complete set of features for 3D graphics rendering and audio and multimedia control. Using DirectX10 or newer it is even easier than before. Since we are practically using this technology for years, we are able to help with your ideas or to provide consulting services.
- Win32 API is a cornerstone of every Windows® based application since 1995. We are practically using this API since its beginning and we know how things work “under the covers”.
Share this page
- Phalanger 3.0 updates for March 2013 March 6, 2013After several months of development, contributions from opensource community and collaboration with big commercial users, Phalanger is getting bigger. Today we’ve released package of Phalanger, containing many new extensions and latest integration for Visual Studio. New goodies in Phalanger Mainly … Continue reading → […]
- Announcing WP.NET May 23, 2012Phalanger was capable of compiling WordPress for quite a long time, but this support was always targeted at developer audience. Experienced developers could compile WordPress and run it on their servers. However, we noticed that the combination is interesting not only to developers, … Continue reading → […]