As a result of years of researching and contributing to open-source projects, DEVSENSE is producing several software tools and technologies. Some of them are now provided by DEVSENSE to be used publicly.
DEVSENSE products come up mostly from research areas like compilers and others. All designed for easy and intuitive usage, with respect to user’s common needs.
- Phalanger. Unique PHP runtime and compiler, integrating .NET and other modern technologies with huge PHP code base.
- Phalanger Tools for Visual Studio. Integration of Phalanger into Visual Studio allows immediate access to all the Phalanger features like compilation and PHP code debugging.
- PHP Tools. Extension to Visual Studio that allows to edit your PHP code easily, with all Visual Studio code editor features you are used to.
Share this page
- Phalanger 3.0 updates for March 2013 March 6, 2013After several months of development, contributions from opensource community and collaboration with big commercial users, Phalanger is getting bigger. Today we’ve released package of Phalanger, containing many new extensions and latest integration for Visual Studio. New goodies in Phalanger Mainly … Continue reading → […]
- Announcing WP.NET May 23, 2012Phalanger was capable of compiling WordPress for quite a long time, but this support was always targeted at developer audience. Experienced developers could compile WordPress and run it on their servers. However, we noticed that the combination is interesting not only to developers, … Continue reading → […]