Miloslav graduated at Faculty of Mathematics and Physics at Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic with one year at Universidad Politécnica de Valencia at Spain. He worked on couple of important projects for significant Czech and international companies. His professional focus is application/web development mainly on .NET platform – analyzing and designing optimized software solutions. He is also interested in semantic web technologies and compilers of dynamic languages.
- Miloslav Beňo
Implementing the Dynamic Languages using DLR Technology
Charles University in Prague, 2010
- Miloslav Beňo, Jakub Míšek, Filip Zavoral:
AgentMat: Framework for Data Scraping and Semantization,
Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science, IEEE Computer Society Press, 2009
- Adam Abonyi, Daniel Balaš, Miloslav Beňo, Jakub Míšek, Filip Zavoral:
Technical report 2009/5, Department of Software Engineering, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague, 2009
- PHP Tools - www.devsense.com/products/php-tools
PHP Tools is lightweight PHP integration for Visual Studio focused on developer productivity. The integration understands your code, provides smart code completion, quick navigation, syntax error checking, integrated PHP documentation and more.
- Phalanger - www.php-compiler.net, phalanger.codeplex.com
Phalanger is a new PHP implementation introducing the PHP language into the family of compiled .NET languages. It provides PHP applications an execution environment that is fast and extremely compatible with the vast array of existing PHP code. Phalanger gives web-application developers the ability to benefit from both the ease-of-use and effectiveness of the PHP language and the power and richness of the .NET platform taking profit from the best from both sides.
- AgentMat – Framework for Data Scraping and Semantization -
This system is designed for efficient extraction of large amount of data from the web pages. AgentMat processing is based on an XML-based language describing the given extraction task in a declarative way. The task description consists of system components, which connected together are able to perform the desired functionality on a general web page. Thanks to this scraping system the raw contents from the irregularly updated and unstructured web pages can be kept categorized and accessed together with the semantic metadata.
- LINQ to Web - linqtoweb.codeplex.com
Using .NET and Language Integrated Query you can easily access information from various sources. The project is focused on generating abstraction over web resources, generating .NET classes and allowing to use LINQ for reading web in strongly typed object oriented way.
Share this page
- Phalanger 3.0 updates for March 2013 March 6, 2013After several months of development, contributions from opensource community and collaboration with big commercial users, Phalanger is getting bigger. Today we’ve released package of Phalanger, containing many new extensions and latest integration for Visual Studio. New goodies in Phalanger Mainly … Continue reading → […]
- Announcing WP.NET May 23, 2012Phalanger was capable of compiling WordPress for quite a long time, but this support was always targeted at developer audience. Experienced developers could compile WordPress and run it on their servers. However, we noticed that the combination is interesting not only to developers, … Continue reading → […]