We are czech software company established by people from Faculty of Mathematics and Physics on Charles University in Prague. We have numerous theoretical and practical knowledge about software development, research, trainings and publishing. We’ve worked on projects for significant companies as atlas.cz, last.cz, Vodafone, etc. We closly co-work with people in Microsoft branch in Czech Republic, Redmond and in research in Cambridge United Kingdom.
Microsoft C# MVP
Our specialization is technologies of the new generation web, data extraction and integration and computer language compilers and related tools.
For our customers we develop first-class systems that helps in their business, improve competitiveness.
- PHP Tools for Visual Studio 2010 & 2012 – Visual Studio integration that helps you to develop PHP application inside this ultimate development environment.
- Ajax-Zoom for ASP.NET – DEVSENSE s.r.o. designed solution for running this PHP application fully 64 bit on Windows Servers.
- GD Software - In an ongoing cooperation, DEVSENSE s.r.o. is helping with designing and implementing several applications for GD Software spol, s.r.o., leading company in field of geologic software in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- F# resources – As part of a collaboration with Microsoft Research in Cambridge, DEVSENSE s.r.o. developed numerous tutorials on using F# for parallel and concurrent programming as well as contributed to open-source tools for F#.
- TryF# – Tutorials, resources and tools you’ll need to begin working with F# right away. The web was developed in cooperation with DEVSENSE s.r.o. which designed key parts of the interface.
- Phalanger – The PHP language compiler for .NET Framework. DEVSENSE s.r.o. is actively improving this open-source project since 2008.
- Phalanger Tools for Visual Studio 2010 & 2012 – Visual Studio integration that allows you to easily develop your Phalanger/PHP application inside this ultimate development environment.
Share this page
- Phalanger 3.0 updates for March 2013 March 6, 2013After several months of development, contributions from opensource community and collaboration with big commercial users, Phalanger is getting bigger. Today we’ve released package of Phalanger, containing many new extensions and latest integration for Visual Studio. New goodies in Phalanger Mainly … Continue reading → […]
- Announcing WP.NET May 23, 2012Phalanger was capable of compiling WordPress for quite a long time, but this support was always targeted at developer audience. Experienced developers could compile WordPress and run it on their servers. However, we noticed that the combination is interesting not only to developers, … Continue reading → […]